Website design and construction for companies in and around Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Local website and graphic design company, Catalyst Design Partnership design and build different types of website to suit your company’s requirement – Content Management System (CMS) sites, e-commerce sites, responsive sites, bespoke sites and brochure sites. Working with a local Huntindonshire based design company means you can meet the designers and developers face to face on a regular basis whilst your project progresses. And once the site is live meetings can be quickly arranged and any updates can be discussed and carried out quickly and easily.
Website design and maintenance in Huntingdonshire
Recent projects for Huntingdonshire based companies
- E-commerce website for DIVELIME www.divelime.com based in Huntingdon, Huntingdonshire
- Website for the Darke Group of companies www.darkegroup.co.uk based in Stilton, Huntingdonshire
- CMS based website for EcologyLink www.ecologylink.co.uk based near Ramsey, Huntingdonshire
- CMS based website for Darke Engineering www.darke-engineering.co.uk based in Stilton, Huntingdonshire
- Website for Scott Heating and Ventilation www.scottventilation.co.uk based in Sawtry, Huntingdonshire
- Responsive website for Giddens Driving Tuition www.giddens-driving-tuition.co.uk based in Great Gidding, Huntingdonshire
- Responsive website for Fitness Gabrielle www.fitness-gabrielle.co.uk based in Stilton, Huntingdonshire
View our Portfolio section for more examples of website design and construction
Search engine optimisation (SEO)
A vital component in ensuring the success of your site is SEO. Expert search engine optimisation helps enormously with Google ranking (Google is the search engine that is most popularly used worldwide).
What is required in Google’s eyes to rank the site highly is for a site’s content to be relevant to the URL (web address), contain vital keywords and phrases that explain in a nutshell what the site is about, and to be updated on a regular basis. This, in addition to the behind-the-scenes activities can really help boost the site’s rankings and draw the traffic to your site.
Catalyst offer two options for managing the content of your website:
1. Maintenance by Catalyst
Catalyst can make changes and updates to your website on a basis that suits your requirements. This can either be on a pre-arranged monthly basis, or on an ad-hoc basis as and when your site needs updating and charged at an hourly rate.
2. Custom built content management system (CMS)
For sites that require regular changes and updates, Catalyst design and build database-driven CMS sites, which present you with an easy-to-use interface that allows you to change the text, images, product prices etc on your site with minimal training.
A little bit more information about types of website: